Infrared Asphalt Heaters / Recyclers
Why Infrared Asphalt Heaters / Recyclers?
Infrared recyclers allow the user to recycle 70% of the existing material, which decreases new material costs.
Repairs done with am infrared recycler creates a hot to hot bond between new and existing asphalt, resulting in a seamless weld between the repair area and the area around it, minimizing the chance of water penetration. The seamless weld makes the repair more reliable and permanent than traditional methods.
Much less new asphalt required. No unnecessary equipment, less manpower per repair. A green process that makes sense and profits.
Eliminate saw cutting, jack hammering, loading, trucking and disposal. The Infrared Process takes one-third the time of traditional methods of Asphalt Repair. There is only one trip to the jobsite. Less noise and less mess.
Why KM Infrared Asphalt Heaters / Recyclers:
- Independently controlled heating zones to isolate desired repair area and conserve propane consumption
- Automatic pilot ignition makes KM infrared the easiest and safest to ignite
- Cycled heating times allow for greater heat penetration and minimizes the chance of burning top layer of asphalt
- KM 2-18x, 4-40, and 4-48 and mounted on four casters for easy maneuverability between repair areas
- The KM 4-40, and 4-48 innovative fold and unfold design make them easily towable behind any truck
- KM Infrared units utilize a 1” ceramic refractory blanket as the heating element for an even heat throughout the repair
Four independent heating zones produce a very high yield of infrared energy per amount of propane expended.
Utilize KM repair equipment for permanent year-round repairs. Save time and money by only visiting the jobsite.
Phone: +39 095 288 0885 Administration: +39 349 806 1726