The KM 55 is a sealcoat melting kettle, it’s 50,000 BTU propane burner is thermostatically controlled optimizing fuel efficiency and temperature accuracy. This sealcoat melting kettle consumes 1/2 the propane of direct fire kettles.
- Self-contained & insulated
- Allows for continuous accurate heating of material without constant monitoring
- The KM 55 consumes half the amount of propane as a direct fired kettle
- Equipped with a utility torch for heating the valve, tools, pour pots, etc.
- A two (2) inch flow valve extends out for easy filling of application equipment
- Air Jacketed operates on convection/conduction heat
KM 55 Sealcoat Melting Kettle Specifications
|Dimensions:||61 cm W x 173 cm L x 81 cm H|
|Heating Element:||50,000 BTU propane heating element|
|Pilot:||Electronic fuel ignitions with 100% safety shut down capability|
|Insulation:||High efficiency insulation and reflective metal for maximizing fuel economy|
|Construction:||16 gauge skin, 14 gauge funnel, 20 gauge opening lid|
|Agitation:||182° hand agitation paddle|
|Specifications Subject To Change|
Phone: +39 095 288 0885 Administration: +39 349 806 1726